Saturday 3 January 2015

an open letter to the PM

Sir,
Let me congratulate you on your sincere attempts to drag India into the 21st century! Since you are also a person with strong convictions,I am taking this liberty of writing to you.
I wish to bring to your notice,the immense trauma and suffering that sincere people are facing in this country.
I was fortunate to be born in an affluent family and lacked for nothing.After completing my graduation from Delhi University,I started practicing in the Supreme Court of India.I was also influenced by the writings of Swami Vivekananda and others and wanted to devote time for social activities.Right from the age of 21 till the present 56,I have met with dogged opposition from everyone including my  immediate family.I have faced mental illness,hunger,homelessness,kidnapping and assault but have survived miraculously!
Presently I am in Pondicherry,surviving on the generosity of a few kind-hearted individuals.Despite my repeated pleas to my father to send my remaining investments to me to enable me to encash them and pay my debts to people,he has stubbornly refused to cooperate in any way!
Time is running out! Kindly advise on how to face such a predicament.

No comments:

Post a Comment